Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Liam's Mommy's First Official Blog

     So I am really new to "blogging"...but my little baby has such an extraordinary life and so many exceptional people caring about him, I decided that I would chronicle his strength, our hope and God's plan. I have never been a religious person, and Liam's crusade has spiritually given me faith in something greater and bigger than myself. This little man is so happy and sweet despite his challenging cirsumstance that there is for certain, something wathching over usr. I hope that reading our heartfelt and honest experiences remind you of the fragility of life and how a smile goes further than a million words. No on can take away Liam's happiness...this little baby is truly unbelievable. He is my hero...he is my strength...his smile lights up my soul, his bright eyes electrify my heart. I don't remember life before him, and I can't imagine life without him. He is my sunshine, my breath, my being, my soul. I never thought I could understand a love so deep and comforting...I would die for him...he is my best little friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment