Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sad Tonight

I'm pretty sad tonight. Poor Liam's toes are worse...I'm taking him to the doc tomorrow to get some antibiotics. I really thought that they were getting better, but when I went to give him his bath tonight I realized that they are far from better. They won't heal, they are red and look painful. He cried real tears when I washed them and popped the blisters. His entire big toe to his second toe is a blister...upon a blister. And to top it off, it is hard and infected. I just can't figure out how to get them to heal up. Everything I try works for a half a day and by the time it is bathtime, it is worse off. I can't seem to get this under control. Both his heels are blistered and now the ankles have broken out too. His feet seem to be getting worse. Still nothing on his body, but I'm thinking that it is just a matter of time. I felt like crying, but I just held him close after we put the dressings and ointments on. I rocked him and told him how much I love him...how he means the world to me. I HATE having to do this to him twice a day. Its like I have to torture him daily. I know he still will love me, I just wish I was making him better, I wish he was healing up. He usually doesn't mind too much when I do his routine, but tonight he was in pain. Tonight was hard. Tonight was sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment